Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2022 — April 13-14, 2022
Paris Blockchain Week Summit is the flagship event of Paris Blockchain Week gathering more than 3,000 attendees, 70 sponsors, 250 speakers and 100 media partners.
During two days, PBWS will host sessions about traceability, leveraging blockchain on the innovation journey, digital governance, what’s been built in 2021/2022, the state of digital asset liquidity, international regulatory cooperation and much more!
Renowned speakers from the best blockchain and digital asset companies in the world will share their stories and insights on the market and its prospects.
- Tim Draper, Founder and Managing Partner, Draper Associates
- Ryan Selskis, Founder & CEO, Messari
- Sébastien Borget, Co-founder and COO, The Sandbox
- Matt West, Yearn Developer, Democratic Candidate for Oregon’s 6th US House District
- Emin Gün Sirer, Founder & CEO, Ava Labs
- Ray Youssef, CEO, Paxful
- Paolo Ardoino, CTO, Bitfinex
- Alex Mashinsky, CEO, Celsius Network
- Marion Laboure, Senior Strategist, Deutsche Bank in London
- James Wo, CEO and Founder of Digital Finance Group
- Brian Norton, Chief Operations Officer, MyEtherWallet
- Lionel Chocron, Chief Product Officer, Hedera
- Cecily May, Chief Operating Officer, Blockdaemon
- Jordan Edelstein, CMO, Stellar Development Foundation
- Mike Milner, Head of Sales Europe, Copper.co
- Richard Ma, CEO, Quantstamp
- Michael Amar, Co-founder, On-X Blockchain & PBWSummit
USE CODE CRYPTOEVENTS22 TO GET 30% OFF YOUR TICKET
Find Hotels Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2022