Paris Blockchain Week 2024 — March 8-12, 2024
July 15, 2023
The 5th edition of Paris Blockchain Week (PBW), Europe’s biggest blockchain & digital assets event that covers all aspects of blockchain technology, is taking place between April 8-12, 2024.
Held in the picturesque city of Paris, PBW is a week-long blockchain extravaganza, made up of exhibitions, keynotes, workshops, networking events, and more.
During a full week of power-packed days you’ll encounter an unprecedented concentration of knowledge, networking, and inspiration for industry veterans and professionals, brands, blockchain enthusiasts and industry newcomers alike.
Get ready to dive headfirst into an extraordinary blockchain journey that condenses the very best of the industry into an unforgettable experience.
Here’s what you can expect from Paris Blockchain Week 2024:
- Apr 5-7 — Hackaton
- Apr 8 — Talent Fair
- Apr 9-11 — Paris Blockchain Week Summit (PBWS)
- Apr 11 — Investors Days
- Apr 11 — Startup Competition
- Apr 11 — Industry Awards
- David Marcus, CEO & Co-Founder, Lightspark
- Denelle Dixon, CEO & Executive Director, Stellar Development Foundation
- Yat Siu, Co-Founder & Executive Chairman, Animoca Brands; Founder & CEO, Outblaze
- Marieke Flament, CEO, NEAR Foundation
- Richard Teng, Head of Regional Markets, Binance
Venue: Carrousel du Louvre
Find Hotels Paris Blockchain Week 2024