Attend the first online OpenZL conference, and listen to leaders from top ZK projects speak about the cutting-edge innovation happening in the space.
OpenZL is an open-source library for more accessible ZKP. It is a collaborative effort push forward by the collective ZK community, led by Manta Network. We’re proud to bring this ZK community together for the first inaugural OpenZL Conference, which hosts discussions that push the envelope of ZK innovation.
- Learn about the latest advancements in ZK development, from the cryptography leaders at top projects including the Ethereum Foundation, Web3 Foundation, and Manta Network.
- Discuss and get your questions answered regarding ZK to gain that knowledge edge on one of the hottest topics in Web3.
- Earn you chance to win various audience prizes throughout the event.
- Bowen Huang, Cryptography Researcher at Cysic
- Brain Retford, CEO at RISC Zero
- Brandon Gomes, CTO at Manta Network
- Eduardo Morais, Research Engineer at Protocol Labs
- Pratyush Mishra, Cryptographer at Aleo
- Jeff Burdges, Applied cryptographer and mathematician at Web3 Foundation
- Todd Norton, Applied Cryptographer at Manta Network
- Sebastien La Duca, Cryptography Researcher
- Wei Dai, Cryptography Researcher
- Ying Tong, Cryptography Researcher at Electric Coin Company and Ethereum Foundation
About Manta Network
Manta Network is committed to building a better Web3 world through privacy protection. Manta’s product design starts from first principles and provides end-to-end privacy protection for blockchain users through leading cryptography architectures such as zkSNARK. While ensuring privacy, Manta offers interoperability, convenience, high performance, and auditability, allowing users to conduct private transfers and transactions between any parallel chain of assets.