ONTOCHAIN Summit 2023 — June 22, 2023
June 12, 2023
The second edition of the ONTOCHAIN Summit will be the perfect opportunity for all the EU Web3 ecosystem to learn from experts in the field, engage in discussions and meet the results of the ONTOCHAIN Project, after almost 3 intense years of project implementation.
A Roundtable discussion on Scalability, Replicability & Exploitability at the EU level for blockchain-based applications will bring together experts from key areas, to analyse this topic from different perspectives.
Additionally, participants will have the chance to learn how to benefit from the ONTOCHAIN software ecosystem for a trustworthy internet, and to meet different blocks inside it.
To continue the momentum of the ONTOCHAIN Summit, two online hackathons will be hosted, where participants will have the chance to showcase their skills developing innovative applications using the ONTOCHAIN software ecosystem, and compete for prizes.
- Alex Norta, CEO and Researcher, Dymaxion OU and Tallinn University
- Anthony Simonet-Boulogne, ONTOCHAIN core partner, Head of Research & Innovation, iExec
- Caroline Barelle, ONTOCHAIN Project Coordinator & Research Scientist and EU Project Manager, European Dynamics
- Christoph Fabianek, Founder, OwnYourData.eu
- Emil Stoyanov, CTO, ReCheck BV
- Kristina Livitckaia, R&D Project Manager, EU Blockchain Observatory & Forum
- Joao Rodrigues Frade, Head of Sector Building Blocks and innovative services, European Blockchain Services Infrastructure (EBSI)
- Luis Martinez, Project Officer, HaDEA – European Commission
- Maarten Boender, VP Product Strategy, Sphereon
- Ramesh Ramadoss, Chair, IEEE Blockchain Technical Community
- Thanasis Papaioannou, ONTOCHAIN core partner & Principal Investigator, Athens University of Economics and Business
- Sebastian Becker, Managing Partner at thebrainbehind GmbH / Board Member INATBA
- Vlado Stankovski, ONTOCHAIN technical coordinator & Professor of Computer Science, University of Ljubljana
Under the European Commission Next Generation Internet initiative, ONTOCHAIN was launched in September 2020. The initiative will provide funding to internet innovators for developing Blockchain-based knowledge management solutions that address the challenge of secure and transparent knowledge management as well as service interoperability on the Internet.