4th Annual Blockchain in Oil & Gas Virtual Conference | September 17 – 18, 2020
In partnership with the Oil and Gas Blockchain Consortium, composed of giants of the industry such as ConocoPhillips, Shell, Equinor, Marathon Oil Corporation, Chevron, Hess, Repsol, Pioneer Natural Resources, Noble Energy and ExxonMobil, this year’s conference will explore ways to tap into the transformative properties of blockchain technology, to streamline operations and increase productivity.
The energy sector is one of the foundations of today’s modern society. On the way to greener and more efficient systems, blockchain technology will play a significant role in optimization and cost efficiency boosting of the whole market.
The Oil & Gas industry continues to operate in challenging times with compressed margins, reduced resources and funding and an ever pressing need to find, extract, produce, and refine hydrocarbons more cost effectively.
Blockchain is part of the solution.
- Rebecca Hofmann, US Blockchain Strategy & Innovation, Equinor
- Aftab Ahmed, Finance Manager, Emerging Technology, ConocoPhillips
- Raquel Clement, Production Operations Services Category Manager, Chevron
- Ken Ebest, Application Architect, ExxonMobil
- Balaji Ramakrishnan, Director, Procurement and Supply Chain, BP Lower 48
- Rashi Gajula, Sr. Manager Emerging Technologies, Pioneer Natural Resources
- Kathy Wang, Director, Digital IT Business Solutions, Phillips 66
- Partha Sarathi Chatterjee, Data and Analytics SME, Shell