Nordic Blockchain Conference 2022 — December 1, 2022
Hosted by the Nordic Blockchain Association, Nordic Blockchain Conference is a one-day impactful and valuable event propeling inspiration and information that powers education and transition on blockchain by connecting the world’s professionals.
With the adoption of blockchain evolving at supersonic speed as well emphasizes the relevance of interchange. The Conference congregates an ecosystem of industry stakeholders such as technology leaders, researchers, global entrepeneurs, investors, government representatives and innovators.
A full day in blockchain space to unlock potentials, educate and discuss future advantages and opportunities of the industry and the revolutionary ways it can transform economic and social progress to businesses and government functions.
Nordic Blockchain Association encourage all interested enthusiasts, leaders and professionals to make connections, learn more about blockchain and meet the movers and shakers of the blockchain industry.
- Rikke Hougaard Zeberg, Director DI-Digital, Dansk Industri
- Peter Gelardi Mikkelsen, Managing Partner, Blockchain Center Fasttrack
- Karina Rothoff Brix, Country Manager Denmark, Firi
- Thomas Christian Melskens, Amabassador Nordic, Algorand
- Simon Ousager, Co-Founder & CEO, Januar
- Galya Westler, CEO, Plazus Technologies
- Jakob Mikkel Hansen, CEO, Nordic Blockchain Association
- Morten Rongaard, CEO, Reality+
- Maria Prior, CCO, Live Nation
- Mads Stolberg-Larsen, Co-Founder & CEO, ZTLment
- Jacobo Toll-Messia, Founder & CEO, Nahmii AS
- Henrik Aasted Sørensen, CTO & Co-Founder, e-Money A/S
- Maurice Crespi, CEO, Virtual Nation Builders
- Omri Ross, Chief Blockchain Officer, eToro
- Niklas Reichert, Sales Director, Fireblocks
- Alexander Reay, President, Nordic IT Association
Venue: DI – Danish Industry
H. C. Andersens Blvd. 18, 1553 København, Denmark
Find Hotels Copenhagen Nordic Blockchain Conference 2022