NFT Vision Hack 2021 — July 3-September 15, 2021
NFT Vision Hack (NVH) is an online & global hackathon organised by Nifty Labs Gibraltar, Indorse & Coinsilium, and supported by HM Government of Gibraltar, Rarible, Circle, IPFS and Filecoin.
NFT Vision Hack brings together some of the most talented creators, entrepreneurs, artists and software engineers to break the boundaries of what’s possible in the world of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). Each team will receive all the necessary support to bring their projects to life, while they compete for awesome prizes across one of our four tracks: NFTs at scale; Gaming & NFTs; Utility NFTs; and NFT Art.
Online: all participants will be able to submit their projects online. All judges and relevant sponsors will evaluate the projects via an online platform built specifically for online hackathons
Global: open to participants and teams from all over the globe to create projects around NFTs
- Encourage NFT community members to use their vision, technical skills, talent and resources to build solutions around NFT technologies
- Bring together NFT teams, talents, investors and protocols from around the world to collaborate and ideate to determine what the future of NFTs will look like
Prizes: USD 68,000+ for the winning teams
How it works for participants:
- Participants register & submit their solutions online on https://nftvisionhack.com
- A panel of renowned judges evaluates the solutions based on various criteria
- The shortlisted participants will be notified regarding the next steps
- All shortlisted participants will present their solution during an Online Demo day & the winners will be announced the same day