February 20, 2020 | NFT.NYC 2020
NFT.NYC connects industry leaders, influencers, developers and fans of all things Non Fungible in New York City.
1515 Broadway, New York City, NY 10036, USA
As blockchain evolves beyond its foundations in niche tech communities and reaches new industries and real-world consumers, NFT.NYC focuses on the companies and individuals using Non-Fungible Tokens to advance adoption of blockchain beyond its current use cases.
This one day event in Times Square will see debates, thoughtleader talks, workshops and industry briefings from the leading names and brands in blockchain.
- Alex Atallah, CEO of OpenSea
- David Moore, CEO and Co-Founder of KnownOrigin
- Or Perelman, Co-Founder of Chromaway
- Patrick Baron, Founder and CEO of the Blockchain Consulting Group
- Perianne Boring, Founder and President of the Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Topper Bowers, Founder and CEO of Quorum Control
- Vanessa Grellet, Executive Director at Consensys
- Rene Schmidt, Project Lead at Chainbreakers
- Skirmantas Januskas, CEO & Co-Founder at DappRadar
- Alex Mashinsky, Founder at Celsius Network
- Brad Kam, Co-founder at Unstoppable Domains
Find Hotels NFT.NYC 2020