NFT Expoverse Los Angeles — July 29-31, 2022
NFT Expoverse is an educational 3-day event showcasing the inevitable mass-scale adoption of blockchain technology and how it will affect our world.
Whether you’re a business or an individual, you’ll learn about the next major advancement in our society, and how you can apply it to your everyday life – today.
Entrepreneurs, artists, collectors, gamers, & digital enthusiasts won’t want to miss this. No matter your level of expertise, NFT Expoverse has something for you:
- Exclusive NFT drops – by game developers, artists, auction houses, fashion brands, musicians, sports teams, and digital metaverses bringing all of them together.
- Speakers & Educators – Take advantage of hours of invaluable content, knowledge, seminars, and more with Q&A.
- Networking – Make new acquaintances and discuss opportunities face to face.
- Play to earn – New types of game economies owned and controlled by players and communities.
- In Game Items/Loot – Through Blockchain games, guarantee the true ownership of in-game items.
- DeFi – lend and borrow funds, trade and speculate on price movements and earn interest on their assets.
- Special Appearances – Stay tuned as we secure special guests and industry leaders
- John Kraski, Director of Strategic Partnerships, NFT Genius
- Andrew Bull, Founding Partner, Bull Blockchain Law LLP
- Tejas Chopra, Technical Leader, Netflix
- Karisa Winett, Co-Founder, BitchMade NFTs / Crypto Bitches
- Sarah Figueroa, CEO & Co-founder, Geojam
- Arif Khan, CEO & Co-founder, Alethea AI
- Aly Madhavji, Managing Partner, Blockchain Founders Fund
- Peg Samuel, Co-founder, Fierce Studios
- Les Borsai, Co-founder, Wave Financial
- Yan Ketelers, CMO, Venly (previously Arkane Network)
- Matt Fortnow, Author, The NFT Handbook
- Joe Sichta, CEO & Co-founder, META-X Studios
Find Hotels NFT Expoverse Los Angeles