Monero Konferenco 2023 — June 23-25, 2023
Monero Konferenco is an annual meeting of privacy advocates, cypherpunks, scientists, and philosophers and is designed to disseminate scientific and technical results in privacy and financial technologies like censorship-resistant digital cash.
The event is funded by generous donations from the Monero community and support from sponsors.
Come participate in discussions, make a proposal, and help us move privacy forward one conversation at a time.
A cashless society lacking basic financial privacy can not remain an open society for long.
- Michal Ptacnik, Minister of Justice, Liberland
- Juraj Bednar, Educator, writer, cryptoanarchist & biohacker
- karliatto, Co-founder, Bleskomat
- Nate Bartram, Founder & Editor, The New Oil
- Luke Parker, Lead Developer, SeraiDEX, Monero Contributor & Developer
- Ben Biedermann, Interdisciplinary researcher in actor-network theory
- midipoet, Research Analyst, Monero Policy Working Group
- Aaron Feickert, Ph.D., Head of Research, Cypher Stack
- Francisco Cabanas, Ph.D., Core Team Member, The Monero Project
- François-Xavier Wicht, Researcher, Cryptology and Data Security Group, University of Bern
- Subhra Mazumdar, Christian Doppler Laboratory Blockchain Technologies for the Internet of Things Vienna
- Prof. Dr. Dominique Schroeder, Professor of Applied Cryptography, Friedrich-Alexander-University in Erlangen-Nürnberg
- andrea, Independent researcher, Monero Policy Workgroup
- Alfredo Rial, Cryptographer, Nym Technologies
Venue: Paralelní Polis/La Fabrika
Prague, Czech Republic
Apply promo code PIZZADAY22 to save 22% on your tickets!
(Offer valid until May 22)
Find Hotels Prague Monero Konferenco 2023