Monero Konferenco 2023 — June 23-25, 2023
December 26, 2022
Monero Konferenco is an annual meeting of privacy advocates, cypherpunks, scientists, and philosophers and is designed to disseminate scientific and technical results in privacy and financial technologies like censorship-resistant digital cash.
The event is funded by generous donations from the Monero community and support from sponsors.
Come participate in discussions, make a proposal, and help us move privacy forward one conversation at a time.
A cashless society lacking basic financial privacy can not remain an open society for long.
- Michal Ptacnik, Minister of Justice, Liberland
- Juraj Bednar, Educator, writer, cryptoanarchist & biohacker
- karliatto, Co-founder, Bleskomat
- Nate Bartram, Founder & Editor, The New Oil
- Luke Parker, Lead Developer, SeraiDEX, Monero Contributor & Developer
- Ben Biedermann, Interdisciplinary researcher in actor-network theory
- midipoet, Research Analyst, Monero Policy Working Group
- Aaron Feickert, Ph.D., Head of Research, Cypher Stack
- Francisco Cabanas, Ph.D., Core Team Member, The Monero Project
- François-Xavier Wicht, Researcher, Cryptology and Data Security Group, University of Bern
- Subhra Mazumdar, Christian Doppler Laboratory Blockchain Technologies for the Internet of Things Vienna
- Prof. Dr. Dominique Schroeder, Professor of Applied Cryptography, Friedrich-Alexander-University in Erlangen-Nürnberg
- andrea, Independent researcher, Monero Policy Workgroup
- Alfredo Rial, Cryptographer, Nym Technologies
Venue: Paralelní Polis/La Fabrika
Prague, Czech Republic
Apply promo code PIZZADAY22 to save 22% on your tickets!
(Offer valid until May 22)
Monero Konferenco 2023 | Prague | Day 1
Find Hotels Prague Monero Konferenco 2023