MIT FinTech Conference 2022 — February 25, 2022
Boston, MA, USA
One of the largest student-led conferences across the globe, the MIT FinTech Conference has brought together 2,000 participants from over 60 countries to explore disruption and innovation within FinTech.
In its 8th iteration, the one-day hybrid conference features the world’s top academics and professionals as we uncover the FinTech of tomorrow.
MIT’s FinTech Conference will also host an International Startup Pitch Competition, which is currently welcoming applications! This pitch competition will be held in front of our audience of 1000+ and a judging panel of industry experts. Startups can win up to $30K in prizes!
Any FinTech startup is encouraged to apply as long as they are post-MVP and have raised less than $5M in equity funding.
Applications close on January 29, 2021.
- Tom Duncan, Managing Director of Insurance and Wealth, Grab Financial
- Terry Angelos, SVP Global Head of Fintech, Visa
- Hester Peirce, Commissioner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Neha Narula, Director of the Digital Currency Initiative, MIT Media Lab
- Paulo Passoni, Managing Partner of LatAm Fund, Softbank
- Iñaki Berenguer, Co-Founder & CEO, Coverwallet
- Richard L. McCathron, President, Hippo Insurance
- Catherine Porter, VP of Global Partnerships at Novi (Meta)
- Marcus Cobb, Co-Founder & CEO, Jammber
- Rebecca Kaden, Managing Partner, Union Square Ventures
- Sandra Ro, CEO, Global Blockchain Business Council (GBBC)
- Rebecca Lowe, VP of Customer Experience, FTX Trading
Find Hotels Boston MIT Sloan FinTech Conference 2022