MIT Sloan FinTech Conference | March 5, 2021
The 7th annual MIT FinTech Conference is a student-run event that brings together over 1,000 leaders, companies, and students dedicated to transforming and innovating the FinTech space across the globe.
Join us in understanding what this critical juncture means for FinTech’s trajectory over the next 10 years.
2021 Speakers include:
- Ajay Banga, CEO and Board Member, Mastercard
- Vladimir Tenev, Co-Founder & CEO, Robinhood
- Sandra Ro, CEO, Global Blockchain Business Council (GBBC)
- Jackie Reses, Former Head of Capital & Executive Chairperson, Square
- Surojit Chatterjee, CPO, Coinbase
- Sheila Warren, Head of Blockchain and Data Policy; Member of the Executive Committee, World Economic Forum
- Mahesh Uttamchandani, Practice Manager – Financial Inclusion, Infrastructure & Access , The World Bank Group
- Varun Mittal, Partner – Global Emerging Markets FinTech Lead, Ernst & Young
- Christian Catalini, Co-Creator & Chief Economist, Diem Association
- Thomas Curry, Partner at Nutter, Former Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and Board Member (FDIC)
- Ben Savage, Partner, Clocktower Technology Ventures
- Caecilia Chu, CEO and Co-Founder, YouTrip
- Rohit Mittal, Founder and CEO, Stilt
- Stefan Moller, Founder and CEO, Klar
Startups Pitch Competition
$30,000 Prize Money + Audience Choice Awards
Applications are due January 29, 2021! Submit yours today!