MIT Bitcoin Expo 2022 — May 7-8, 2022
The MIT Bitcoin Club is a student-run organization open to all enthusiasts. Our mission is to increase awareness about cryptocurrency, improve on its use-cases and provide an open forum where blockchain related ideas, projects, programs, and businesses can be studied, discussed, and developed.
With this goal in mind, the club has organized the MIT Bitcoin Expo — a two day conference focused on all things Bitcoin and distributed ledger technology (DLT) — every year since 2014.
Startup pitch competition
This year, the MIT Bitcoin Expo will be hosting a startup pitch competition. Founders will get an opportunity to pitch their ideas in front of a panel of judges from leading companies and investment firms in the crypto space.
This year’s hackathon focuses on building out the components of a blockchain stack so we can expand the technology’s usefulness and increase adoption.
Women’s Networking Event
Join Women in Blockchain and Ladies in Bitcoin for a fun night of networking and drinks at Commonwealth Cambridge!
- Michael Saylor, Chairman & CEO, MicroStrategy
- Silvio Micali, MIT Professor, Founder of Algorand
- Sam Bankman-Fried, Founder & CEO, FTX
- Andrew Poelstra, Director of Research, Blosktream
- Gloria Zhao, Bitcoin Core Developer
- Rene Pickhardt, Researcher, NTNU
- Nikos Andrikogiannopolous, CEO & Founder, Metrika
- Akshi Federici, Partner, Kraken Ventures
- Justin Ballard, CEO, JAI Energy
- Jay Beddict, VP & Director of Research, Foundry
- Patrick Collins, Developer Advocate, Chainlink Labs
- John Dagostino, Senior Advisory, Coinbase
- Michael Ford, Bitcoin Core Developer
- Alex Gluchowski, CEO, Matter Labs
- Lucas Vogelsang, CEO, Centrifuge
32 Vassar St, Cambridge, MA 02139
Find Hotels MIT Bitcoin Expo 2022