MicroStrategy: Bitcoin for Corporations – February 3-4, 2021
MicroStrategy is the first publicly traded company to invest significant treasury assets in Bitcoin.
Now, you’ll hear from MicroStrategy Chairman and CEO Michael Saylor, as well as a slate of Bitcoin industry luminaries, as they discuss this groundbreaking treasury reserve strategy.
Day One – The first day agenda provides a concise yet comprehensive overview of the topics corporations need to address as they develop & implement their Bitcoin strategy. Join our officers & advisers as we address these items from the point of view of a public company.
- Macroeconomic environment, outlook, treasury & investment strategy
- Integrating Bitcoin into the Balance Sheet or P&L of public & private companies
- Financial, Operational, Systems, & Execution Considerations
- Legal & Regulatory Considerations
- Accounting, Tax, & Audit Considerations
In order to accelerate corporate adoption & facilitate the development of best practices, MicroStrategy will make publicly available certain documents & information that it used in implementing Bitcoin as a primary treasury reserve asset so that other firms interested in adopting a Bitcoin strategy can refer to them.
MicroStrategy plans to provide registrants access to these materials prior to the conference.
Day Two – interviews with senior executives from the leading vendors of Bitcoin products & services for corporations. Each interview will last approximately 25 minutes and cover a broad range of topics, including the following:
- Tell us about your company and the Bitcoin products & services you offer for corporate clients.
- Describe your existing client base & the journey they have taken as they implement Bitcoin strategies.
- What is your outlook for Bitcoin, and what advice would you give to corporations just getting started?
- What differentiates you from the other industry players, & what are your plans for the future?
All interviews will be conducted by either Michael Saylor or Phong Le (MicroStrategy President & CFO). At the end of the second day, participants should have familiarity with key elements of Bitcoin strategies, tools & methods necessary to get started, & strategic vendors & offerings in the marketplace.
- Michael Saylor, CEO, MicroStrategy
- Jesse Powell, CEO and Co-Founder, Kraken
- Michael Sonnenshein, CEO, Grayscale Investments
- Mike Novogratz, CEO, Galaxy Digital
- Charles Cascarilla, CEO & Co-Founder, Paxos
- Robby Gutmann, CEO and Co-Founder, NYDIG; Co-Founder, Stone Ridge
- Tom Jessop, President, Fidelity Digital Assets
- Vince Kwok, VP of Global Institutional Business, Binance
- Brett Tejpaul, Head of Institutional Sales, Trading, Custody, and Prime Services, Coinbase
- Dave Abner, Global Head of Business Development, Gemini