Miami Crypto Experience — November 10-12, 2021
James L Knight Center
Miami, FL, USA
Miami is the bridge to Latin America and one of the few cities open for business. We are a melting pot of art, music, technology and innovation – including embracing crypto.
Our history educating about Bitcoin in Miami has a reputation for being fun and effective, most recently reflected with Mayor Francis Suarez offering employees to get paid in bitcoin and FTX crypto exchange purchasing the Miami Heat American Airlines Arena.
This is why Miami is the perfect location for the Miami Crypto Experience, which is set to host its second event after April 2021’s packed house on November 10–12, at the James L Knight Center in downtown Miami.
The headline sponsor Carma Coin will be giving away a Mclaren supercar.
The conference is focusing on several never-before-experienced add on to what is anticipated to be one of the best crypto events of the fall/ winter. This time, it will be the first conference to offer an NFT ticketing platform.
The November event is expected to have between 3,000 and 5,000 people with many of the industry’s leading companies, influencers, and speakers anticipated to be in attendance.
- Paul Puey, Co-Founder & CEO, Edge Wallet
- Reeve Collins, Co-Founder, Tether, BlockV
- Ken Bossak, Bitcoiner, Educator, Podcaster, Shitcoin Maximalist
- Eryka Gemma, Venture Director, Digital Asset Hedge Fund
- Dan Mapes, Founder, Verses.io – Spatial Intelligence Systems
- Dr. Sarah Manski, International Society of Blockchain Scholars
- Chelsea Hulin, Crypto Educator
Find Hotels Miami Crypto Experience