June 1-3, 2020 | Mainnet 2020 – Messari’s Flagship Crypto Event
Mainnet by Messari is a virtual conference focused on bringing crypto professionals from around the world together to learn, collaborate, and discuss the industry’s greatest opportunities, issues, and solutions, all to advance the development of our global sovereign financial future.
The inaugural 2020 event aims to bring the industry’s top thinkers, investors, and builders from around the world under one (virtual) roof for 3-days of 24/7 programming. Attendees will have access to hours of valuable keynotes, panels, roundtables, workshops, classes, and product demos, as well as multiple opportunities for virtual networking and collaboration.
Gathering for a Cause
By purchasing a ticket to Mainnet 2020, you are helping to support organizations working to find solutions to our current healthcare crisis. 50% of Mainnet 2020 profits go towards COVID-19 relief efforts via our partners, the Binance Charity Foundation and The Giving Block.
Binance Charity will use Mainnet 2020 donations to further their “Crypto Against COVID” global campaign, which purchases much-needed medical supplies (PPE) and distributes them to targeted hospitals in affected countries.
The Giving Block started the #CryptoCOVID19 alliance, which gathers industry leaders in one philanthropic effort to combat the crisis. Our donation will go to a variety of well-established charities that are focused on relief, including No Kid Hungry, International Medical Corps, She’s the First, and mRelief.
- Balaji Srinivasan, Editor-in-Chief, Nakamoto
- Ryan Selkis, Co-Founder & CEO, Messari
- Marco Santori, Chief Legal Officer, Kraken
- Meltem Demirors, Chief Strategy Officer, CoinShares Group
- Zooko Wilcox, CEO, Electric Coin Company
- Taylor Monahan, Founder & CEO, MyCrypto
- Michael Moro, CEO Genesis Trading
- Nic Carter, General Partner, Castle Island Ventures
- Will Warren, Founder & CEO, 0X
- Robert Leshner, Founder, Compound