Merge 2022 — October 17-18, 2022
Taking place in London on October 17-18, Merge by Fintech Nexus is the first conference and expo dedicated to the impact of Web3 on fintechs and financial institutions, and how to harness this shift to gain a competitive advantage.
Witness the impact Web3 is having on financial institutions and fintechs at Merge. Join with top industry leaders and innovators as they reveal how they’re thinking about – and implementing – Web3 solutions to gain a competitive edge.
Merge 2022 is held in partnership with 11:FS, the London-based challenger consultancy building next-generation propositions for challengers in the financial services industry: existing firms looking to innovate, start-ups looking to scale, and everyone in between.
- Matt Hancock, Member of Parliament, United Kingdom
- Lex Sokolin, Head Economist, ConsenSys
- Mona El Isa, CEO & Founder, Avantgarde Finance
- Dan Doney, CEO, Securrency
- Rhomaios Ram, CEO, Fnality International
- Jess Houlgrave, Head of Crypto Strategy, Checkout.com
- Charles Delingpole, Founder & CEO, ComplyAdvantage
- Claire Calmejane, Chief Innovation Officer, Société Générale
- Marcus Swanepoel, CEO & Founder, Luno
- Sean Kiernan, CEO, Greengage
- Keith Grose, Head of Open Banking for Europe, Plaid
- Curtis Ting, Managing Director for EMEA, Kraken
- Charlotte Hill, Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP
Venue: Tobacco Dock
Wapping Lane, London, E1W 2SF
Save 15% on your pass with the promo code PARTNER15_CryptoEvents
Find Hotels London Merge by Fintech Nexus