June 10, 2020 | AIBC Asia Digital
The AIBC Summit has secured its place on the global tech calendar as the premier platform for companies to exhibit, network and engage in debate. Since 2018, more than 20,000 exhibitors, investors, suppliers, and thought leaders have come together, forged new partnerships, and sealed lucrative business deals.
Message from the organisers:
The COVID-19 pandemic has created mayhem across the world, with events being a prime target. We decided, with a heavy heart, to postpone AIBC Manila from June 2020 to May 27-28th, 2021 at the SMX Convention Centre, Manila.
In line with our commitment to bring the East and West Gaming scenes closer together, we’ll be hosting an online conference in 2020. The online event will take place on 10th June 2020.
Coming to a screen near you soon, this conference has been designed to deliver the expert insights you expected from this year’s exhibition and conference, even while most of us are at home.
- Tone Vays, Bitcoin Researcher, Content Creator & Derivatives Trader
- Ivan On Tech, Youtube Influencer
- The Moon Carl, Youtube Influencer
- Ben Goertzel, CEO SingularityNET
- Alexandre Kech, CEO & Co-Founder, Onchain Custodian
- Mati Greenspan, Senior Market Analyst, eToro
- Hala Bou Alwan, CEO at Hala Bou Alwan Consultancy