June 8-9, 2020 | Manila AI & Blockchain Summit
The AIBC Summit has secured its place on the global tech calendar as the premier platform for companies to exhibit, network and engage in debate. Since 2018, more than 20,000 exhibitors, investors, suppliers, and thought leaders have come together, forged new partnerships, and sealed lucrative business deals.
SMX Convention Centre
The fourth show, also the inaugural Asia edition of AIBC summit, takes place on 8th and 9th June 2020 in Manila, Philippines, bringing companies from East and West together for more networking, more high quality content, and more business opportunities than ever before.
Attendees can expect to connect with over 10,000 eager delegates, 400 innovative exhibitors, and 1000+ deep-pocketed investors, all in one place at the SMX Convention Centre in Manila. In addition, SiGMA Group is hosting SiGMA Manila in the same location on the same dates, facilitating greater synergy between the iGaming and emerging tech sectors, and prompting wider prospects for new business than ever before. The deals made at our Asia super-expo are likely to exceed all the multi-million dollar collaborations done to date across all our shows in Europe!
- Eric Sciberras, CMO & Head of ChainTalk TEAMZ
- Mati Greenspan, Senior Market Analyst at eToro
- Kishore Mansinghani, CEO at Future1Exchange
- Gordon Einstein, Founding Partner at CryptoLaw Partners
- Marina Petrichenko, Business Development Manager at Salamantex
- Ivan Liljeqvist aka IvanOnTech, Youtube influencer
- Felix Mago, Co-Founder of Dash NEXT
- Stefan Beyer, CEO of Cryptonics Consulting
Find Hotels Manila AI & Blockchain Summit 2020 Philippines