LABITCONF 2020 Virtual | December 7-12, 2020
The Latin American Bitcoin & Blockchain Conference (LABITCONF) will kick off its five-day-long virtual conference on Dec. 7, the event will welcome visitors across the globe and give them the experience to discover the latest advances in blockchain technology.
The conference uniquely combines the use of live streaming presentations and roundtables with viral and immersive 3D motion capture content. The entire conference will conclude with a one-of-a-kind LABIT virtual reality moon party.
LABITCONF will host several speakers from all over the world, focusing on topics such as privacy in crypto, the possibility of the mass adoption of bitcoin, crypto and CDBC’s, scaling bitcoin, DeFi verse CeFi and much more.
- Changpeng “CZ” Zhao, Founder & CEO, Binance
- Stephan Livera, Founder of Ministry of Nodes; The Stephan Livera Podcast host
- Max Keiser, Co-Host and Producer of Keiser Report; Founder of Bitcoin Capital & Heisenberg Capital
- Stacy Herbert, Co-Host of Keiser Report
- Jameson Lopp, Co-Founder & CTO, Casa; Editor of BTC Times
- Jimmy Song, Bitcoin educator, developer, and entrepreneur; author of Programming Bitcoin and The Little Bitcoin Book
- Giacomo Zucco, Bitcoin maximalist; CEO of BlockchainLabit
- Alakanani Itireleng, Founder & CEO, Satoshicentre, Botswana
- Rodolfo Andragnes, President, ONG Bitcoin Argentina