Istanbul Blockchain Week 2022 — November 14-17, 2022
April 7, 2022
The inaugural iteration of Istanbul Blockchain Week promises to be the most anticipated blockchain event of the year and takes place in one of Turkey’s most vibrant cities with the showcase event of the week IstanBlock 2022.
IstanBlock 2022 provides projects with an exciting opportunity to build a presence in the new hotbed for cryptocurrency. For Turkish projects, the event will help them build strategic partnerships with leading international projects, provide global media exposure and create jobs for the Turkish community.
The agenda for the event will cover key hot topics facing the industry, including DeFi, Derivatives, Regulation, Gaming and investing.
With major speakers from Turkey and internationally being added to the attendee list, participants will be in a prime position to find out about the current state of crypto and blockchain, and what the next 12 months and beyond have in store for the nascent investment space.
- Sébastien Borget, Co-Founder & COO, The Sandbox
- David Chaum, CEO, Elixxir
- Ciara Sun, Founder, C² Ventures
- Eren Özkan, Principal, Vice President Mastercard Turkey
- Gleb Kostarev, Regional Head of Asia, Binance
- Efe Bulduk, Co-founder & CSO, First Batch
- Şant Manukyan, International Capital Markets, IS Investment
- Wes Levitt, Head of Strategy, Theta Labs
- Yoshihisa Hashimoto, Co-Founder, Lv.99
- Cem Arcan, Ecosystem Lead, Stellar Development Foundation
- Erhan Korhaliller, Founder of Istanbul Blockchain Week
- Brandon Potts, Investor, Framework Ventures
- Onur Güven, General Manager Turkey, Crypto.com
- Charles d’Haussy, CEO, dYdX Foundation
Venue: Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center
Find Hotels Istanbul Blockchain Week 2022