Israel Crypto Conference 2022 — May 23-25, 2022
After the sold-out conference in December 2021, the Israel Crypto Conference will be held on May 23rd, 24th and 25th, gathering over 600 leaders in the industry talking about new and innovative solutions.
Hosted by the Israel Crypto Community, the event will begin virtually on May 23rd, with international partners joining to network and view video content.
On May 24th and 25th, a physical event will take place in Tel Aviv that will be live-streamed around the world!
Who will be there? Everyone from young startups to established companies in the Crypto community.
The conference will have two simultaneous avenues for you to choose from: one held in the lovely ZOA House theater in Tel Aviv for panels and presentations, and a separate workshop for builders and developers.
- Orit Farkash Hacohen, Minister of Innovation, Science and Technology
- Jeff Pulver, CEO & Chairman, Jeff Pulver Entertainment
- Maria Luisa Hayem, Minister of Economy of El Salvador
- Alex Mashinsky, CEO, Celsius Network
- Guy Zyskind, Founder and CEO, SCRT Labs
- Ariel Shapira, CEO, Social Wisdom
- Ran Neuner, CEO, Onchain Capital; Founder, Cryptobanter.com
- Liat Aaronson, Co-Founder, Horizen Labs
- Idan Ofrat, CTO & Co-Founder, Fireblocks
- Maya Zehavi, Founder & CEO, Stealthy new venture
- Elie Terdjman, Founder of Tezos Israel
- Yael Tamar, CEO & Co-founder, SolidBlock
- Shira Brezis, CEO, Redefine
- Mark Smargon, CEO, Fuse.io
- Eva Oberholzer, Chief Growth Officer, DFINITY
- Adam Benayoun, Founding Partner, Collider Ventures
- Ben Samocha, CEO & Co-Founder, CryptoJungle
- Dan Spuller, Director of Industry Affairs at Blockchain Association
- Tomer Weiss, Crypto Community leader
- Itai Elizur, COO & Partner MarketAcross /InboundJunction
Get a 10 Euro discount on your ticket with cryptoevents code on Eventbrite
Find Hotels Israel Crypto Conference 2022