Incrypted Asia 2021 – April 30 – May 1, 2021
An exclusive hybrid event in the crypto sphere, Incrypted Asia 2021 will witness biggest names in the crypto/blockchain industry that are united and invited for the purpose of connecting, communicating, collaborating for business beyond boundaries.
Founders, Influencers, Policy Makers, Established Opinion Leaders and C-level executives of the leading blockchain and crypto companies will share their views on the global market. We throw light on the global developments in the blockchain realm, while taking a distinctive and broaden perspective on the ecosystem and its vast opportunities for mass adoption across the globe.
Limited number of ‘Invite only’ in-person attendance at one of the luxurious breath-takingly beautiful beaches of Maldives with ensure new partnerships which will rock 2021 ! Over the course of two days, you will experience a unique opportunity to meet global policy makers, the early believers, investors, pioneers and highly influential leaders – with all these under one roof with in-person attendance and off-course virtually!
- Miko Matsumura, General Partner, Gumi Ventures
- Mati Greenspan, Founder, Quantum Economics
- Hartej Swaney, Investor/ Advisor/ Founder ZOKYO
- Kevin S. Ballard, Co-Founder, Block Asset Management
- James McDowall, Founding Partner, Arcanum Capital
- Nisa Amoils, Managing Partner, A100x
- Regine Haschka Helmer, Director of Market Strategy, IOTA
- Tone Vays, Blockchain and Bitcoin Consultant
- Marc Taverner, Executive Director, INATBA
- Eddy Travia, CEO, Coinsilium Group
- Yael Tamar, CMO and Co-Founder, SolidBlock