March 3-6, 2020 | Hyperledger Global Forum
Hyperledger Global Forum will offer the unique opportunity for more than 1,000 users and contributors of Hyperledger projects from across the globe to meet, align, plan and hack together in-person. Open to members and non-members alike, attendees will have the chance to talk directly with Hyperledger project maintainers and the Technical Steering Committee, collaborate with other organizations on ideas that will directly impact the future of Hyperledger, and promote their work among the enterprise blockchain community.
Phoenix Convention Center
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Attend Hyperledger Global Forum to absorb everything you can about blockchain, how it’s being used and how it will impact our day to day lives. Meet potential partners and build relationships in highly interactive workshops.
Hyperledger is an open source collaborative effort created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies. It is a global collaboration, hosted by The Linux Foundation, including leaders in finance, banking, IoT, supply chain, manufacturing and technology. All Hyperledger software is open source, free to use under the Apache 2.0 license and openly governed by technical meritocracy.
Think of Hyperledger as a greenhouse for developing business blockchain projects from Hyperledger Labs (seed) to stable-code ready for production (fruition). All are invited to contribute to the greenhouse; collectively advancing industry goals of distributed ledger and smart contracts.
- Don Tapscott, Co-author, Blockchain Revolution: How the Technology Behind Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies is Changing the World, and Co-founder, Blockchain Research Institute
- Sheila Warren, Head of Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology, World Economic Forum
- Hart Montgomery, Fujitsu
- Tracy Kuhrt, Accenture
Program Committee Members:
- Grace Hartley, ConsenSys, PegaSys Team
- Jon Geater, Jitsuin
- Nathan George, Sovrin Foundation
- Bobbi Muscara, Ledger Academy
- Mark Wagner, Red Hat, Inc
- Fernando Cezar Herédia Marino, CPQD
- Todd Taylor, GenBloq
- Morgan Bauer, IBM
- Arun S M, Intel
Find Hotels Hyperledger Global Forum 2020 Phoenix