Gulf Blockchain Week 2021 — October 8-14, 2021
JW Marriott Marquis Dubai
NexChange Group, Evolution Group and EcoX are proud to present Gulf Blockchain Week 2021 taking place in JW Marriott Marquis Dubai. Global blockchain community will converge in the biggest UAE city for a premiere conference to discuss the latest industry developments and cement Dubai’s reputation as a global technology leader.
Dubai has a long tradition of leading digital innovation for the region. Being one of the strongest finance and tech hubs in the world, it aims to be the “first city fully powered by blockchain” in order to drive the future economy. The city is home to a vibrant and strong ecosystem that has piloted a number of groundbreaking blockchain projects, exploring innovative use cases across a range of sectors, from municipal services and education, to transportation and security, to tourism and real estate.
Hundreds of world known experts, investors, academics and business leaders will convene for Gulf Blockchain Week 2021 and define the blockchain agenda for the whole region, and asses the influential role that blockchain will play in the development and modernisation of the Gulf’s government, commercial, and financial sectors in the future.
- Justin Sun, Founder, Tron; CEO, Bittorrent
- Mance Harmon, Co-Founder & CEO, Hedera Hashgraph
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger, The Linux Foundation
- Nick Spanos, Bitcoin Pioneer, Co-Founder, Zap
- Melanie Mohr, Founder & CEO, Wom Protocol
- Erin Grover, Head of Blockchain Social Impact Strategy, Jacobi Asset Management
- Tone Vays, Analyst, Derivatives Trader & Event Organizer
- Nitin Gaur, Director, IBM Digital Asset Labs
- Davinci Jeremie, CEO, Davinci Codes
- Mamadou Toureplus, Founder, Ubuntu Tribe & Africa 2.0 Foundation
Find Hotels Dubai Gulf Blockchain Week 2021