Global Investor Conference: From Acorns to Unicorns 2.0 – March 9-10, 2021
Post Pandemic next generation technological innovation, business models & consumer trends that we need to be aware off. As in any major crisis there is destruction & birth of opportunities.
Global Investor Conference: From Acorns to Unicorns 2.0 will explore technological innovations & business models that have been created & try to identify the current growth of acorns & determine which of these are likely to be the future unicorns.
This FREE ONLINE event will feature panelists from across the private investing space, including Venture Capitalists who’ve created record-breaking international investing firms, CEOs of cryptocurrency start-ups, Advocates from regional blockchain organizations, and FinTech Executives, among others, all with a focus on investing and learning.
- Kinjal Shah, Senior Associate, Blockchain Capital LLC
- Tim Draper, Founding Partner, Draper Associates
- Greg Kidd, Co-Founder & CEO, GlobaliD
- Jonathan Nelson, Managing Director, HACK Fund
- Peter Loukianoff, Founder & Managing Partner, Modern Venture Partners
- Bill Sarris, CEO, LINQTO INC.
- Nisa Amoils, VC Investor, Securities Lawyer
- Richard Lackey, Chairman, World Food Bank
- Nick Grossman, General Partner, Union Square Ventures
- Rumi Morales, Partner, Outlier Ventures