GeckoCon – NFTs Gone Wild — November 17-18, 2021
CoinGecko, the world’s largest independent crypto data aggregator, is proudly launching its first-ever conference. ‘GeckoCon – NFTs Gone Wild’ will be held from the 17th to 18th November 2021 from 8AM to 2PM EST.
The inaugural GeckoCon – NFTs Gone Wild brings together key minds and voices of the NFT space to enlighten enthusiasts on the now and future of all things non-fungible.
The 2-day virtual conference will cover a kaleidoscope of NFT themes ranging from art, music, collectables, gaming, sports, monetization and more!
- Aleksander Larsen, Co-Founder, Axie Infinity
- Alexei Falin, Co-Founder, Rarible
- Alex Svanevik, CEO, Nansen
- Matthew Gould, CEO & Founder, Unstoppable Domains
- Medha Parlikar, Co-Founder & CTO, CasperLabs
- Ben Lakoff, Co-Founder, Charged Particles
- Kyle Samani, Managing Partner, Multicoin Capital
- Miles Anthony, CEO & Founder, Decentral Games
- Matthew Liu, Co-Founder, Origin Protocol
- Carolin Wend, COO, Mintbase