Frankfurt Digital Finance 2021 | February 3, 2021
After its successful launch at the beginning of 2020 Frankfurt Digital Finance is set to become a regular must-go-to event with its second edition scheduled for February 3, 2021 as an online conference.
This flagship event will bring decision-makers and innovators – representing the finance industry, start-up’s and politics as well as investors, regulators and scientists – together on a neutral platform in Frankfurt.
Frankfurt Digital Finance matches disruptive entrepreneurs with the right investors, corporates and partners to scale faster and help financial services providers to collaborate and generate growth.
Digital Currencies & Assets, Artificial Intelligence & Cloud, ESG / Green Finance, Payment, Customer Experience, FinTech Investment: Discuss the industry’s most striking issues of the future with international experts!
- Dr. Ami Appelbaum, Chairman of the Board, Israel Innovation Authority
- Julian Teicke, CEO & Founder, wefox Group
- Jessica Holzbach, Founder & COO, Penta
- Dr. Tim Sievers, CEO, Deposit Solutions
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Hackethal, Professor of Finance, Goethe University, Frankfurt
- Prof. Dr. Joachim Würmeling, Member of the Executive Board, Deutsche Bundesbank
- Marc P. Bernegger, Board Member Crypto Finance AG