European Blockchain Convention 2021 — December 13-16, 2021
European Blockchain Convention is a four-day online event filled with inspiring keynotes, panel discussions, workshops, one-to-one meetings and high-level networking.
This high-profile event is set to bring together 2.500+ entrepreneurs, investors, corporations, developers and tech leaders from the blockchain industry.
- Heather Leigh Flannery, Founder & CEO, ConsenSys Health
- Dr. Jörg Kukies, State Secretary at the Federal Ministry of Finance, Germany
- Stephanie Ramezan, Director of Business Development Europe, Gemini
- Sean Lee, CEO, Algorand Foundation
- Eva Kaili, MP, European Parliament
- Kim Schneider, Blockchain Specialist, Rabobank
- Sebastian Kraft, Senior Product Owner DLT, Commerzbank
- Agata Ferreira, Member, EU Blockchain Observatory and Forum
- Peteris Zilgalvis, Digital Innovation & Blockchain, European Commission
- Dante A. Disparte, Chief Strategy Officer, Circle
- Mai Santamaria, Head of Financial Advisory team, Republic of Ireland
- Marta Piekarska, Chairperson, Sovrin Foundation
- Victoria Gago, Co-Founder and co-CEO, European Blockchain Convention