ETHDenver 2022 — February 11-20, 2022
ETHDenver is the largest Web3 #BUIDLathon in the world (fka hackathon) for Ethereum and other blockchain protocol enthusiasts, designers and developers. This year’s event features simultaneous virtual and in-person events, kicking off on Friday, February 11th in Denver.
Between February 11th-17th, blockchain companies from around the world will host events in an open source format, inviting all to attend.
Then moving into main event weekend, February 17th-20th, three venues come to life featuring talks and workshops by top blockchain influencers and experts, BUIDLathon space to collaborate on projects, art installations, live music, networking events, food, drinks, and more.
The community attending ETHDenver shows up to contribute to the global blockchain ecosystem, whether by #BUIDLing decentralized applications (dApps), contributing to or starting infrastructure level projects, writing documentation/tutorials/white-papers, designing UI/UX, or info-graphics, or to learn, connect, and get more involved. So bring your inner awesomeness and some friends. We’ll provide mentors, resources, and all of the educational content you can consume.
ETHDenver is 100% community funded, and SporkDAO, the community-owned organization of ETHDenver, is on a mission to #BUIDL Colorado as the destination of choice to build a decentralized future, and will be raising a $5 million fund that will be deployed into the investments of projects that will come out of ETHDenver 2022.
The goal is to give value directly back to the community following the completion of the event–with ETHDenver functioning as an incubator and launchpad to create year-round funding for projects.
ColoradoJam is a feature track within ETHDenver. In partnership with the State of Colorado and Governor Jared Polis, participants in ColoradoJam are able to compete for prizes within different state agencies to produce technological solutions to pressing problems. Web2 and Web3 projects are welcome to submit for consideration.
Winners of each agency “Jam” will be awarded cash prizes as well as a potential opportunity for a pilot program with the State of Colorado.
- Jared Polis, Governor of Colorado
- Vitalik Buterin, Co-Founder, Ethereum
- Joseph Lubin, Co-founder, Ethereum; Founder & CEO, ConsenSys
- Erik Voorhees, Founder, ShapeShift
- Stani Kulechov, Founder & CEO, Aave
- Kevin Owocki, Founder, Gitcoin
- David Aronchick, Co-Director / Research Development, Protocol Labs
- Martin Köppelman, CEO, Gnosis
- Joseph Delong, CTO, SushiSwap
- Elena Sinelnikova, CEO, MetisDAO; Founder, CryptoChicks
- Jake Brukhman, CEO, CoinFund
- Derek Yoo, Moonbeam
- Kimbal Musk, Founder, Big Green DAO
- Ty Blackard, Co-Founder / Director of Biz Dev, NFTY Labs
- Andrew Berkowitz, CEO, Socialstack
Find Hotels ETHDenver 2022