ETHDam 2023 — May 20-21, 2023
March 8, 2023
ETHDam is an Ethereum-focused hackathon and conference gathering over 800 of the best builders in the blockchain industry every May in Amsterdam.
Following the chilling arrest of Alex Pertsev, a Tornado Cash developer, ETHDam 2023 theme is DeFi and Privacy.
ETHDam Hackathon focus is to gather developers working and building in the Privacy Ecosystem. The speaker and mentor line-up includes well known names of the industry, like Security Director of Polygon Christopher von Hessert, a Dune wizard hildobby and engineers from Aave and Balancer!
ETHDam is powered by CryptoCanal, an education and events platform growing in Amsterdam, spreading its roots to Rotterdam and Zurich.
- Christopher von Hessert, Security Director, Polygon
- Yahya Ibrahim, Senior Backend Engineer, LensProtocol & Aave
- Julien Bouteloup, Founder, Stake Capital Group (Stake DAO, BlackPool Finance, Rekt.news), Curve Core Team Member
- Ryan King, Head of Business Development, Dusk Network
- Hildebert aka hildobby, Data Analyst, Dragonfly
- Elias Simos, Co-founder & CEO, Rated Labs
- Sebastian Buergel, Founder, HOPR
- Shuchang Sun, Ecosystem Development Lead, Blocknative
- Robert Ellison, Chief Growth Officer, Allnodes
- Pranav Kanade, Portfolio Manager, VanEck Digital Assests Alpha Fund
- Seraphim Czecker, Head of Taking Risk, Euler
Venue: Pakhuis De Zwijger
Find Hotels Amsterdam ETHDam 2023