EDCON 2021 – August 27-29, 2021
EDCON (Community Ethereum Development Conference ) is a non-profit annual global Ethereum conference that happens once a year in different countries (EDCON 2017 in Paris, 2018 in Toronto, 2019 in Sydney), and it is mainly committed to serving the Ethereum ecosystem, boosting the communication and interaction of Ethereum communities worldwide.
The conference will cover topics such as Ethereum technological progress, business use cases, on-chain governance, and community building, as well as other hot topics related to blockchain applications, such as Central Bank Digital Currency.
Experts and research teams from different fields will also be invited to discuss the macro trends, applications, and policy & legal analysis of blockchain development.
- Vitalik Buterin, Co-Founder, Ethereum
- Aya Miyaguchi, Executive Director, Ethereum Foundation
- Danny Ryan, Core Developer, Ethereum Foundation
- Tim Beiko, Core Developer, Ethereum Foundation
- Alex Stokes, Core Developer, Ethereum Foundation
- Kevin Owocki, Founder, Gitcoin
- Karl Floersch, CTO, Optimism
- Daniel Wang, Founder & CEO, Loopring
- Ke Chen, Partner, SNZ Holding
- Alvin Lee, Chief Evangelist, DeGate DAO
- Suji Yan, Founder & CEO, Mask Network