Edcon 2020 — April 3-7, 2020
November 30, 2019
EDCON (Community Ethereum Development Conference ) is a non-profit global Ethereum conference that happens once a year in different countries, and it is mainly committed to serving the Ethereum ecosystem, boosting the communication and interaction of Ethereum communities worldwide. EDCON has received strong support from Ethereum Foundation, various communities, and many other contributors in this space, as is manifest in EDCON2017-Paris, EDCON2018-Toronto, and EDCON2019-Sydney.
See EDCON 2020 ONLINE
Realizing that there is an increasing number of people beginning to study and research cryptoeconomics deeper than ever before, EDCON sees the significance and necessity of cryptoeconomics to the blockchain space. Thus this time, apart from the topics of Ethereum technology updates, business use case, investment, governance, community building, etc., the “Renaissance of Crypto-economics” will be included as an important slogan. You will hear more voices about Crypto-economics at EDCON2020.
- Vitalik Buterin, Founder of Ethereum
- Karl Floersch, Core Researcher, Ethereum Foundation
- Hsiao-Wei Wang, Core Researcher, Ethereum Foundation
- Albert Ni, Ethereum Foundation
- Mihai Alisie, Founder of AKASHA; Ethereum Co-Founder
- Alex Beregszaszi, Lead Ewasm ; Co-Lead Solidity ; Ethereum Foundation
- Alex Van de Sande, Ethereum Foundation member & Universal Login Founder
- Danny Ryan, Core Researcher, Ethereum Foundation
- Arthur Gervais, Liquidity.Network
- Terry Culver, CEO at ETC Labs
- Matan Field, Co-founder &CEO at DAOstack
- Afri Schoedon, Dothereum
- William Mougayar, Managing Partner at JM3 Capital
- Nate Geier, Mintbase & Ethereum dApp
- Emin Gün Sirer, Founder & CEO at AVA Labs, Inc.
Find Hotels Edcon 2020 Vienna Austria