November 11, 2020 | Digital Banking Summit 2020
Digital Banking Summit – Innovation & Excellence Awards 2020 is coming to Ghana for a two-day summit bringing together experts, industry leaders, blockchain pioneers, technology gurus, payments and innovative solution providers from Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Togo, Ethiopia, Uganda, and 13 other countries from across the globe, to explore how this new era of disruption will permeate and reshape the BFSI Space across Africa and in turn have its impact across the globe.
Through the Digital Banking Summit 2020, we bring forth a C-level platform that will concentrate on global trends and disruptions, how market players can ascertain opportunities and respond to the threats. A gathering that focuses on the big issues from Fintech Disruption to Financial Inclusion, Blockchain and Regtech.
With Keynotes, Candid Conversations, Fire-Side Chat, Panels, and Focus sessions we aim to outline the challenges and opportunities within the industry, the content has been curated to educate, inspire and empower leaders to advance their pioneering strategies and integration – effectively cultivating their bottom line.
- Dr. Maxwell Opoku-Afari, First Deputy Governor of The Bank of Ghana
- Adesola Kazeem Adeduntan, MD & Group CEO – First Bank, Nigeria
- Thomas Attah John, Managing Director Guaranty Trust Bank, Nigeria
- Victor Yaw Asante, Managing Director / CEO FBN Bank, Nigeria
- Philip Oti Mensah, Executive Director OmniBSIC, Ghana
- Carl Amanor Sackey, President ISACA, Ghana
- Obi Okwuegbunam, Country Manager Mastercard, Ghana
- Nicole Van Der Tuin, CEO First Access, New York, USA
- Eric Annan, Founder & CEO, KuBitX, Seychelles
- Robert Dzato, Senior Manager, Strategy and Operations KPMG Ghana
Find Hotels Digital Banking Summit 2020 Accra Ghana