Digital Assets Week London 2021– October 18-22, 2021
Hosted by Juliet Media, Digital Assets Week London 2021 is focused on the continuing realisation of Digital Assets across the finance ecosystem.
The focus is on two separate overriding subject areas across different summits:
- Bringing the traditional funding and listing players together with the new digital exchange and platform opportunities. Exploring both listed securities and private tokenization of securities along with educating investors on the opportunities.
- Institutional adoption of digital assets, covering the full spectrum including the technology, crypto, and securities.
Global Hybrid Event
We are delighted that we will be able to have a physical audience in London this year but we will also be running the main conference summits as hybrid events, where speakers will come in virtually and interact live with those on stage and the sessions will be live streamed in real time to a global audience participating through Q&A, polls and chat.
For those in different time zones the event sessions will also be available afterwards on demand.
- Lord Waverley, Vice Chair, Fintech & Blockchain All-Party Parliamentary Groups
- Andrew Peel, Head of Digital Asset Markets, Morgan Stanley, UK
- Amar Amlani, Executive Director – Digital Assets, Goldman Sachs
- Olivier Dang, Global COO, Wholesale Digital Office, Nomura
- Vasant Viswanathan, VP Product Manager, Blockchain and Digital Assets, Citi
- Anthony Woolley, Fintech Board Member, Director and Strategic Advisor
- Michael Coletta, Lead Blockchain Architect & Head of Emerging Tech, London Stock Exchange Group, UK
- Aly Madhavji, Managing Partner, Blockchain Founders Fund
- Adam Dossa, CTO, Polymath
- Matthew Le Merle, Managing Partner, Blockchain Coinvestors
- Ash Morgan, Co-Founder, Mycelium
- Ami Ben David, Founder & CEO, Ownera
- Gautham J, CEO, Polkadex
- Mike Barrell, CEO and Founder, Juliet Media
- Nisa Amoils, Managing Partner, A100x Ventures
Find Hotels London Digital Assets Week