Digital Assets AND Securities Conference 2021 — September 21-23, 2021
Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
8212 Barton Club Drive
Austin, TX 78735
The Digital Assets AND Securities Conference will bring together builders, buyers, issuers, integrators, skeptics, shills, lawyers, moonshots, and ‘loonshots’ to connect and enable a stronger ecosystem to further the understanding of the intersection of Digital Assets and Securities.
Expect expert keynotes, alarming predictions, possibly pugilistic panels, and scintillating sequences of opinions, ideas, and, most importantly, answers to all of your burning questions like:
- What is a digital asset?
- When is a digital asset a security?
- What is the role of a Broker-Dealer in the sale and management of digital assets?
- How do I transform my business or offering using digital assets?
- Who is doing this right? And how?
- What is the best protocol for issuing digital assets?
- Do protocols matter?
- How do digital assets change the role of a transfer agent, broker-dealer, and custodian?
- What do the regulators think?
- How do Issuers and Broker-Dealers comply?
- Where are the buyers? Where can I find liquidity?
- What are opportunities and obstacles for adoption?
- Are NFT’s securities?
- What are models for custody?
- How do digital assets enable Direct Listings?
- How will SEC regulations impact NFT’s, digital securities, Bitcoin, ETF, etc?
- What is tokenized real estate? How will it affect the future of syndication?
What to expect:
- Opportunities for sponsored Keynotes
- Panels where no one agrees on everything
- Case studies from actual doers
- Impromptu and sponsored breakouts
- Technical sessions for devs and product people
- Vendors and partners
Who should attend?
- Business leaders from companies involved in Digital Assets and Securities
- Technical Leaders and Builders
- Lawyers, Legislators and Regulators
- Issuers and Investors (Accredited, Ventures, Strategic)
- Dave Hendricks, Founder & CEO, Vertalo
- Tan Parker, Texas House of Representatives
- Lee Bratcher, Founder and President, Texas Blockchain Council
- Nisa Amoils, Managing Partner, A100x Ventures
- Nitin Gaur, Founder and Director, IBM Digital Asset Labs
- Hailey Lennon, Partner at Anderson Kill, Contributor for Forbes Crypto
- Alex Nascimento, Managing Director, 7CC Blockchain Investments; Lecturer at UCLA Blockchain Faculty
Find Hotels Austin Digital Assets AND Securities Conference 2021