TBA 2020 | Digital Asset Summit 2020
Hosted during the heart of New York Blockchain Week, the Digital Asset Summit is a conference that helps bridge the gap between the legacy financial system and the nascent world of digital assets.
Postponed – Initially scheduled for May 13, 2020
New York, USA
DAS 2020 is different from other NYC Blockchain Week events because it is designed with financial market and investment professionals in mind. Familiar concepts such as market infrastructure, trading and liquidity, and derivatives will be front and center, but they will be discussed in the context of digital assets and the emerging field of “decentralized finance”.
- Arianna Simpson, Founder, Managing Partner, Autonomous Partners
- Bart Stephens, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Blockchain Capital LLC
- Michelle Noyes, Managing Director, Head of Americas, AIMA
- Ben Forman, Managing Partner, ParaFi Capital
- Gregory Landegger, Vice President, Parsons & Whittemore
- Peter Johnson, Principal, Jump Capital
- David Pakman, Partner, Venrock
- Chris Christensen, CEO & Founder, iCap Equity
Find Hotels Digital Asset Summit 2020 New York