Democracy4All 2021 — November 11-12, 2021
The Democracy4All (D4A) international conference has been held annually since 2019. It brings together talent, experts and policymakers to share and discuss the latest advances in blockchain technology and regulation. Its orientation makes D4A a unique event in the world because it focuses on the use of the blockchain as an instrument of democratic improvement in terms of social, corporate and individual governance.
The event offers Catalonia the opportunity to host the most important international conclave for political actors and institutions everywhere, and contributes to speeding up the dialogue between government bodies and new technologies. The imprint of the conference also reaches the ecosystem as a whole.
During the conference, which will last for 2 days, different activities will be held. As the main objective is to focus on technopolitics topics, everything happening there will have a tight relation to that industry, which is nowadays growing much attention all around the globe.
The Main Hall of La Llotja will be the one holding most of the speechesand activities with the highest attendance rate, such as keynotes, presentations or even award ceremonies.
Charity Engagement, Art exhibitions and Q&A sessions
Other activities will be held during the conference, such as engaging attendees to participate in different charity blockchain protocols throughout crypto ATMs and crypto wallets educational programs.
A space has been set up for local and international partners to hold their own events around the conference, under the umbrella of Barcelona Blockchain Week.
- John W.H. Denton, Secretary General of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- Jordi Puigneró, Vice-President & Minister of Digital Policies and Territory of Catalonia
- Pēteris Zilgavis, J.D., Head of Unit, Digital Innovation & Blockchain, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Mònica Roca, President of Barcelona’s Chamber of Commerce
- Xavier Gasia, Partner & Director of Blockchain Practice at AddVANTE
- Dani Marco, Director General for Innovation and Digital Economy, Government of Catalonia
- Cathy Mulligan, ERA BIG Chair and Director of DCentral at Instituto Técnico Superior
- Carles Agustí, International Professor and Governance Consultant and Sustainable Development Goals Manager
- Dieter Brockmeyer, Innovation and TIME Industry Expert, Co-Founder DIPLOMATIC WORLD INSTITUTE
- Eva Kaili, Chair, Centre for Artificial Intelligence at the European Parliament
- Vit Jedlicka, President, Liberland
- Nik Kalyani, Co-founder & CEO, Decentology
- Gordon Einstein, Founder, CryptoLaw Partners
- Anders Johnsson, CEO at Love.io
- Victoria Gago, Co-CEO & Co-Founder, European Tech School & European Blockchain Convention
- Illia Polosukhin, Co-Founder, NEAR Protocol
- Fiona Delaney, CEO and Founder, Origin Chain Networks
- Ian Taylor, Executive Director, CryptoUK
- Sheraz Ahmed, Head Of Business Development, Crypto Valley
- Álex Fernández, CEO & Founder, Bitbase
- Álex Casas, Head of Blockchain, Climatetrade
- Daniel Ospina, Head of Governance, Aragon
Find Hotels Barcelona Democracy4All 2021