DeFiCon 2022 — August 11-12, 2022
DeFiCon is a nonprofit conference with a mission to elevate the ethos of peer-to-peer crypto. DeFi, crypto, and NFT communities consist of more than only profit maximalists, degens, gamblers, and ponzi apes – they are full of daring and creative innovators.
Our ecosystem thrives on accessibility, participation, building, creativity, and even a little weirdness. Peer-to-peer crypto has and will become the evolution of human organization and the future of France, open to anyone and everyone who wants to contribute.
As a nonprofit conference, the focus shifts from maximizing profit to maximizing the experience for the attendees. We will donate all proceeds above the event’s cost to charity while unifying the crypto community under one house. The goal is to ensure the value is found at our event and to inspire both new participants and people already familiar with DeFi.
Join DeFiCon’s ecosystem event to hear from top protocols, investors, activists, creatives, builders, and more.
- Stani Kulechov, CEO & Founder, AAVE
- David Schwartz, CTO, Ripple
- Zoe Weinberg, Founder, Exante
- Eric Chen, CEO & Co-Founder, Injective Labs
- Colin Cunningham, Head of Business Development, Centrifuge
- Victor Ionescu, CTO & Co-Founder, Hashflow
- Marcus Aurelius, Co-Founder, Klima DAO
- Lee Schneider, General Counsel, AVA Labs
- Dan Spuller, Head of Industry Affairs, The Blockchain Association
- John Morrow, COO, Gauntlet Network
- Katherine Kirkpatrick Bos, General Counsel, Maple Finance
- Guy Wuollet, Partner, a16z
Find Hotels Brooklyn DeFiCon 2022