August 5, 2020 | DeFi Conference 2020 – Virtual
The DeFi Conference 2020 is a 1 day online conference with two tracks and over 25 global speakers sharing their knowledge on Decentralized Finance or DeFi with topics covering financial inclusion, open finance, adoption and regulation.
This event will connect entrepreneurs, liquidity providers, academics, investors, economists, regulators and others who are looking to learn and network in the decentralized finance industry and explore the current opportunities and challenges in the space.
Blockchain based decentralized finance innovations can transform the global financial system and help to create a more inclusive and transparent future of finance.
Join us for this exciting inaugural online event!
- Alex Mashinsky, Founder & CEO, Celsius Network
- Stani Kulechov, Founder & CEO, Aave
- Richard de Sousa, Founder & CEO, AltcoinTrader
- On Yavin, Founder & CEO, Coinintelligence
- Jonas Lamis, Founder & CEO, StakerDAO
- Miko Matsumura, Co-Founder Evercoin
- Dr. Friederike Ernst, COO, Gnosis
- Carel de Jager, Lead Instructor, Blockchain Academy
- Luca Cosentino, Product and Go to Market at Oasis Labs
- Itamar Lesuisse, Founder & CEO, Argent
- Ambre Soubiran, CEO of Kaiko
- Lex Sokolin, Global Fintech Co-Head at ConsenSys
- Gustav Arentoft, Business Development (Europe, SEA, Africa), Maker Foundation
- Alex Batlin, Founder and CEO of Trustology
- Alex McDougall, Co-founder of Bicameral Ventures
- Luca Consentino, Product and Go to Market at Oasis Labs
- Rebecca Mqamelo, Head of Growth at Zerion
- Jorge Sebastiao, CTO, Advisor, Executive Board Member of the Government Blockchain Association (GBA)
- George Samman, Advisor at Kadena and Fantom
- Andrey Bugaevski, Project Lead at Incognito Chain