August 5, 2020 | DeFi Conference 2020 – Virtual
The DeFi Conference 2020 is a 1 day online conference with two tracks and over 25 global speakers sharing their knowledge on Decentralized Finance or DeFi with topics covering financial inclusion, open finance, adoption and regulation.
This event will connect entrepreneurs, liquidity providers, academics, investors, economists, regulators and others who are looking to learn and network in the decentralized finance industry and explore the current opportunities and challenges in the space.
Blockchain based decentralized finance innovations can transform the global financial system and help to create a more inclusive and transparent future of finance.
Join us for this exciting inaugural online event!
- Richard de Sousa, Founder & CEO, AltcoinTrader
- On Yavin, Founder & CEO, Coinintelligence
- Dr. Friederike Ernst, COO, Gnosis
- Carel de Jager, Lead Instructor, Blockchain Academy
- Luca Cosentino, Product and Go to Market at Oasis Labs
- Itamar Lesuisse, Founder & CEO, Argent
More speakers TBA