DeFi Conf 2022 — October 6, 2022
DeFi Conf 2022 is Ireland’s first conference for those shaping the future of the blockchain, digital assets, DeFi, NFTs, and the Metaverse.
DeFi Conf 2022 takes place in the iconic and historic Titanic Hotel in Belfast.
30+ World Class Speakers
Hear from some of UK & Ireland’s brightest minds in Decentralised Finance, Crypto & Blockchain.
20+ Talks, Panels & Workshops
The conference will be presenting a superb mix of talks, panels and workshops with content for everyone interested in De-Fi, from private to institutional investors.
300 Places Only
Numbers are strictly limited to 300 tickets!
- Dotun Rominiyi, Director of Emerging Technology & Blockchain Architecture, London Stock Exchange Group
- Mai Santamaria, Head of Financial Advisory Team, Department of Finance
- Kevin Traynor, Founder & CEO, Grow Consultancy
- Andrew Mulvenny, Crypto Market Operations Lead EMEA, Coinbase
- Pete Townsend, Managing Director, Techstars
- Oonagh Van Den Berg, Chief Platform Officer, Uphold
- Brian McGleenon, Cryptocurrency Reporter & Features Writer, Yahoo Finance
- Lory Kehoe, Co-Founder, Blockchain Ireland; Director, NFT Success, Coinbase
- Geeshan Willick, Co-Founder, Nefta
- Paula Marie Kilgarriff, Retail Innovation Lecturer, Technological University Dublin
- Shane Kehoe, Managing Partner, Swissborg Ventures
Johnny McCamley, CEO & Founder, CryptoClear
- Kevin Murcko, Founder & CEO, Coinmetro
David Carlisle, Vice President, Policy and Regulatory Affairs, Elliptic
- Dr Jamie Allsop, CEO , Clearpool
Fergal Downey, VP Engineering, Rakuten Blockchain Lab
David Mc Govern, Chainlink Evangelist, Chainlink
Matt Hookings, Actor/Producer , Camelot Films
- Jillian Godsil, Editor in Chief and Founder, BlockLeaders
- Adam Morgan McCarthy, Reporter, The Block
Find Hotels DeFi Conf 2022 Belfast