De-Phi (Decentralized Philanthropy) Crypto for Good Conference | November 18, 2020
Hosted by BitGive Foundation, The De-Phi (Decentralized Philanthropy) Crypto for Good Conference is the first of its kind featuring and highlighting the people, projects, and organizations who are genuinely and actively leveraging bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology to help others and improve our world.
The conference features thought leaders from around the globe who will talk about the many ways that crypto and blockchain can dramatically transform people’s lives for the better.
- Dan Pallotta, Activist, humanitarian, author, and builder of movements
- Fereshteh Forough, Founder & CEO, Code to Inspire
- Matthew Roszak, Chairman & Co-founder, Bloq
- Diego Gutierrez Zaldivar, Co-Founder & CEO, RSK and IOVLabs
- Alakanani Itireleng, Satoshi Centre Botswana
- Jill Carlson, Open Money Initiative
- Pamela Morgan, Founder & CEO, Empowered Law
- Stephen Pair, Co-founder & CEO, BitPay
- Mike Belshe, Co-founder & CEO, BitGo
- Isaiah Jackson, Author of Bitcoin and Black America