DACOM DeFi 2021 — July 19-22, 2021
Crypto and decentralized finance (DeFi) introduce a plethora of opportunities to transform financial services, making them more accessible, transparent and efficient. At the same time, they also introduce a new world of risks and uncertainties, which regulators, financial institutions and investors worldwide are just beginning to grapple with.
As blockchain-based finance continues to tap value locked within legacy infrastructures and decades-old business practices, the crypto and DeFi space will need to continually find ways to bridge finance and finance 2.0.
On July 19-22, 2021, join Securrency, Solidus Labs, CryptoCompare, Global Digital Currency Association and hundreds of industry leaders and regulators for a series of thought-provoking discussions covering the tremendous potential and possible pitfalls from modernizing our financial services ecosystem.
- Dan M. Berkovitz, Commissioner at the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- Michele Korver, Chief Digital Currency Advisor, Department of the Treasury – FinCEN
- Sam Bankman-Fried, Founder & CEO, FTX and Alameda Research
- Joe Lubin, Founder, ConsenSys
- Stani Kulechov, Founder & CEO, Aave
- Jonathan Steinberg, CEO & President, Wisdom Tree
- Camila Russo, Founder, The Defiant
- Asaf Meir, Founder & CEO, Solidus Lab
- Lisa Nestor, Sr. Director, Ecosystem, Stellar
- David Newns, Global Head of Execution Services, State Street
- Dan Doney, CEO, Securrency
- David Jevans, CEO, CipherTrace