D2: Decentralization Deciphered Summit 2022 — October 18-19, 2022
D2: Decentralization Deciphered Summit is a Web3 conference designed specifically for the C-Suite with curated information on digital assets, blockchain, NFTs, the metaverse and the evolving regulatory environment.
- Brook Armstrong, CEO & Co-Founder, Blockskye
- Brandon Arvanaghi, Founder & CEO, Meow
- Willayna Banner, Head of Web3/Blockchain, Microsoft
- Ash Bennington, Senior Host & Crypto Editor, Real Vision
- Kristen Brown, Emcee
- Dale Chrystie, Blockchain Strategist, FedEx
- Zaki Fasihuddin, Principal, 0 Labs
- Basel Ismail, CEO, Block Circle
- Michelle Grant, Director, Strategy and Insights, Retail and Consumer Goods, Salesforce
- Jim Lester, Chief Operating Officer, BitPay
- Matt Melbourne, Head of Token Offerings, Republic
- Dawn Stump, Former CFTC Commissioner, Regulatory Expert
- David Kristal, Founder & CEO, Augeo
- Brian Trunzo, Metaverse Lead, Polygon Studios
Venue: Convene One Liberty Plaza
1 Liberty St, New York, NY 10006
New York, NY, USA
As a media partner for D2: Decentralization Deciphered Summit, CryptoEvents are happy to offer the attendees a 50% discount on tickets.
To register, simply complete this form and when you get your unique link, you can advise that you heard about D2 from CryptoEvents.
As a reminder, you will still need to be a qualified leader in finance or technology to attend.