Crypto Summit 2023 — January 16 / 20, 2023
November 22, 2022
Crypto Summit, the longest standing and largest crypto conference in Switzerland, returns in January 2023 for with a two-day event held on separate dates in Zurich and Davos during the World Economic Forum (WEF) Annual Meeting.
In 2017, Crypto Summit was the first blockchain conference in Switzerland. Over the past 6 years, it became the largest international conference staged in Switzerland, attracting the brightest minds of the crypto industry from all around the world.
Day one in Zurich will bring together global industry players from all spheres of the digital asset space. Including masterclasses, full day presentations and workshops.
Day two in Davos will be a celebration of leaders in industries from financial technology, banking sectors and regulators.
- Charles Hoskinson, Co-Founder, Cardano
- Yoni Assia, Founder & CEO, eToro
- Teana Baker-Taylor, Vice President, Circle
- Peter Hofmann, Regional Manager Switzerland Coinbase
- Pascal Gauthier, Chairman & CEO, Ledger
- Olga Feldmeier, Co-Founder & Board Chairman, Smart Valor
- Mauro Casellini, CEO, Bitcoin Suisse
- Diego Gutiérrez Zaldívar, CEO & Co-founder, IOVLabs
- Olaf Hannemann, Co-Founder, CV VC
- Wolfgang Berger, CTO IBM Deutschland
- Christian Rau, Senior Vice President, Mastercard
- Dr Mona El Isa, CEO & Founder, Avantgarde Finance Ltd
- Frederik Gregaard, CEO, Cardano Foundation
- Patrick Bärtschi, Head Of Business Development, Bittrex Global
- Salama Belghali, Head of Business Development & Partnerships, BitMEX
- Anna Tutova, CEO, Coinstelegram
- Athena Yu, VP, Binance Custody
- Paul Puey, CEO & Co-Founder, Edge
16th January in Zurich (Hyatt Circle) at ZRH Airport
20th January in Davos (Seehof Hotel)
Find Hotels Zurich Crypto Summit 2023
Find Hotels Davos Crypto Summit 2023