Crypto Finance Conference 2021 | January 20-22, 2021
CfC St. Moritz is the circle of digital asset and blockchain leaders, where lasting contacts are made and real business deals are concluded.
The CfC St. Moritz attracts over 200 carefully selected international investors, family offices, funds and decision makers in the most private and unique setting in the heart of the Swiss Alps.
For three days, opinion leaders and high-ranking representatives from governmental and supranational bodies, the private sector, academia and decentralized organizations exchange their knowledge about digital assets, blockchain and traditional finance. As part of a well-structured program, industry leaders have the opportunity to talk about trends, regulatory changes and new business developments.
- Anthony Pompliano, Co-founder & Partner, Morgan Creek Digital Assets
- Eva Kaili, Member of the European Parliament
- Meltem Demirors, CSO, CoinShares
- Pascal Gauthier, CEO, Ledger
- Sterling Witzke, Partner, Winklevoss Capital
- Avichal Garg, Co-Founder & Managing Director. Electric Capital
- Mike Cagney, CEO, Figure
- Philippe Bekhazi, Founder & CEO, XBTO
- Mathias Imbach, Founding Partner & CEO, Sygnum
- Dr. Stephan A. Zwahlen, CEO, Maerki Baumann & Co
- Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Head of Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
- David Wachsman, CEO, Wachsman
Travel from risk countries
The State Secretariat for Migration recognizes the international relevance of the CfC St. Moritz and has therefore issued a limited contingent of entry permits from risk countries in compliance with the requirements defined by the Federal Office of Public Health. CfC St. Moritz accepts participants from all over the world and offers an individualized service. You can find more information about the travel specifications in the COVID-19 section.