Crypto Fest 2020 | October 30, 2020
The Crypto Fest is a platform for people to engage with, talk about, present on and learn everything this still nascent crypto industry has going for it. Focusing on cryptocurrency payments, investing and trading, Crypto Fest 2020 will incorporate the excitement and dynamism of music festivals.
Cape Town, South Africa – VIRTUAL!
The event provides attendees with an immersive experience, plenty of engagement and networking opportunities with well-known speakers and thought leaders, fantastic networking opportunities and showcase the real-world applications on how this technology is being used globally.
The event will drive meaningful discussions and debates on how to accelerate the global adoption of cryptocurrencies and to explore the many opportunities that exist.
Bitcoin Events, hosts of the event, held the inaugural Crypto Fest in Cape Town in 2019 which saw over 250 crypto enthusiasts attend the exciting event.
- Ray Youssef – CEO and Co-founder of Paxful
- Illia Polosukhin – Co-founder at NEAR Protocol
- Tone Vays – Content Creator, Derivatives Trader and Consultant
- Gabriel Kurman – Master Advocate at IOV Labs
- Taylor Monahan – Founder and CEO of MyCrypto
- María Paula Fernández – Advisor at Golem Factory GmbH and Founder and Managing Director of ETHBerlin
- Wiehann Olivier – Audit Partner at Mazars South Africa
- Manuel Ferrari – Co-founder at Money On Chain
- Nathaniel Luz – Lead at Dash Nigeria
- Eduardo Antuña Díez – Co-founder and Project Lead at DappNode
- Chris Thomas – Head of Digital Assets at Swissquote Bank
- Emi Lorincz – Business Development Director, Crypto Valley; Director Sales & Business Development, Ledger
- Sahabia Yakubu – Ambassador for MakerDAO and Founder and CEO at Defi Africa
- Brenton Naicker – Business Development Manager, Binance (South Africa)
- Alejandro De La Torre, VP Poolin
- Liam J. Kelly, Editorial Manager at Crypto Briefing
- Farzam Ehsani – CEO and Co-founder of VALR.com
- Richard de Sousa – Founder and CEO of AltCoinTrader
- Roselyne Wanjiru – Director of Growth and User Acquisitions at Pesabase
Find Hotels Cape Town Crypto Fest 2020