March 10, 2020 | Crypto Compare Digital Asset Summit 2020
The CryptoCompare Digital Asset Summit 2020 is one of the most anticipated gatherings in Europe, bringing together institutional, retail, regulatory and tech experts to discuss and exchange views on current challenges and developments in the digital asset industry.
11 Ordnance Crescent, Greenwich Peninsula
London SE10 0JH, United Kingdom
Featuring talks and panels on three stages simultaneously, the conference revolves around key themes such as:
- DeFi Finance – The new frontier
- Crypto derivatives – Fad or future?
- Regulation – Home & away
- Fake vs real volume – Who to trust?
- Securities on the blockchain
- Institutionalisation – Are we there yet?
- Julian Sawyer, Managing Director of the UK and Europe, Gemini
- Noelle Acheson, Director of Research, CoinDesk
- Larry Cermak, Director of Research, The Block
- Andrew Robinson, Head of Institutional – Europe, Coinbase
- Miha Grčar, Head of Business Development, Bitstamp
- Philip Gradwell, Chief Economist, Chainalysis
- Gabor Gurbacs, Director, Digital Asset Strategy, VanEck
- Peter McCormack, Podcaster, What Bitcoin Did
- Veronica K. McGregor, Chief Legal Officer, ShapeShift Global Ltd.
- Luuk Strijers, Chief Commercial Officer, Deribit
- Gustav Arentoft, Business Development Europe, MakerDAO
- Paul Gordon, Founder, Coinscrum
- Eric Demuth, CEO & Co-Founder, Bitpanda
- Andy Gray, Co-Founder, BlockRocket
Find Hotels Crypto Compare Digital Asset Summit 2020 London