Crypto Assets Conference 2022 — October 18-19, 2022
Join over 300 guests each day on-site and 5,000+ online attendees on October 18 & 19 at the Crypto Asset Conference 2022 in Frankfurt to get up to date on the latest trends in the industry!
At one of Europe’s leading digital assets conferences, a diverse range of thought leaders and industry experts will unite to talk about all things crypto. Look forward to top-level content about current trends in DLT, blockchain and crypto assets through speeches, discussions, and pitches on the following topics:
- Day 1 (Tue., October 18, 2022): Bitcoin, Crypto Assets, Smart Contract Platform, DeFi, Metaverse, NFTs and Inflation
- Day 2 (Wed., October 19, 2022): Digital Securities, Digital Assets, Digital Euro, Infrastructure, MiCA, Custody and Sustainability
The #CAC22B will be a hybrid event including on-site attendance in line with social distancing regulations and a livestream event. You will have networking opportunities on-site. In short: physical networking and a hybrid (remote/physical) conference.
- Michael Wild, Binance Academy
- Alexander Höptner, CEO, BitMEX
- Sascha Rangoonwala, Country Manager, Coinbase Germany
- Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
- Simon Seiter, Head of Digital Assets, Hauck Aufhäuser Lampe Privatbankiers AG
- Andreas Traum, Partner, Financial Services Advisory at PwC Deutschland
- Jens Siebert, Partner for the Future of Financial Services, KPMG Germany
- Katharina Strohmeier, Austrian Financial Market Authority
- Dr. Oliver Vins, Managing Director, Börse Stuttgart
- Dr. Jan Rosam, Financial Services Capital Markets & Investment Banking Consulting, EY
- Dr. Stefan Berger, European Parliament
- Dr. Joachim Schwerin, European Commission
- Hagen-Thomas Weiss, BaFin
- Isabell Welpe, Professor of Strategy, Technical University of Munich
- Florian Doehnert-Breyer, Managing Partner, F5 Crypto
- Nicky Chalabi, dYdX Foundation
- Philippe Redaelli, MD On Chain Market Data, Kaiko
- Dr Agata Ferreira, Chief Legal Officer, Status
- Seamus Donoghue, VP, Strategic Alliances, METACO
- Peter Grosskopf, Co-Founder & CTO, Unstoppable Finance
- Benjamin Horvath, Managing Director, Blockrocket
Venue: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Adickesallee 32-34, 60322 Frankfurt am Main
The #CAC22B will be a hybrid event including on-site attendance and an event livestream.
Use code Crypto22 to claim your free ticket for the online edition of Crypto Assets Conference 2022.
Find Hotels Frankfurt am Main Crypto Assets Conference 2022