Crypto Assets Conference 2023 (#CAC23B) — October 17-18, 2023
August 1, 2023
Crypto Assets Conference 2023 (#CAC23B) will once again occur from October 17th – 18th in Frankfurt, where it will explore the most current trends in DLT, blockchain, and crypto assets.
In the dynamic landscape of digital currencies, where Bitcoin and Ethereum challenge traditional monetary constructs and the integration of DeFi into mainstream banking becomes an inescapable reality, we’re witnessing the transformation of the digital assets realm in ways never seen before.
With the power of Web3 poised to reshape societal engagements and tokenization redefining our perception of ownership, the applications of blockchain technology are broader and more varied than ever.
More and more, incumbent industries are adapting to these developments, making a future devoid of digital assets an unimaginable concept.
Be part of an exclusive gathering with 400 on-site and more than 5,000 online participants at one of Europe’s premier digital assets conferences, where the latest innovations and emerging industry trends will be examined through insightful talks, interactive debates, and presentations by industry thought-leaders on the following topics:
- Day 1 – Digital Assets (Tue., October 17, 2023): Digital Securities, Tokenization, Digital Funds, Digital Shares, Infrastructure, Custody
- Day 2 – Crypto Assets & Web3 (Wed., October 18, 2023): Bitcoin, Ethereum, DeFi, Metaverse, Web3, NFTs, Stablecoins, Carbon Tokenization (CO2)
As a hybrid event, all #CAC23B sessions will be live-streamed for our online participants, with on-site attendees having the opportunity to network with our wide range of partners, experts and fellow attendees.
- Mathew McDermott, Global Head of Digital Assets, Goldman Sachs
- Benjamin Duve, Digital Asset Unit, BNY Mellon
- Dr. Anna-Naomi Bandi-Lang, Executive Director Global Securities Trading, UBS
- Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Founder, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
- Rajeev Bamra, Senior VP, Head of DeFi and Digital Assets Strategy, Moody’s Investors Service
- Julien Clausse, Head of Asset Foundry, BNP Paribas CIB
- Manuel Nordeste, Global Business Development, Fidelity Digital Assets
- Michael Duttlinger, Co-Founder and CEO, Cashlink
- Robert Pertschy, Commercial Director DACH, Bitpanda
- Chen Arad, Co-Founder & CXO, Solidus Labs
- Marina Khaustova, CEO, Crystal Blockchain
- Sarah Gottwald, Managing Director, Blockchain Founders Group
Venue: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Adickesallee 32-34 60322
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Apply promo code Bitcoin23 to get your FREE online ticket via Eventbrite!
Find Hotels Frankfurt am Main Crypto Assets Conference 2023