Crypto Assets Conference 2020 | October 29-31, 2020
Frankfurt School Blockchain Center organizes the Crypto Assets Conference, inviting executives, founders, investors, and representatives from public authorities to discuss the latest insights into this disruptive technology.
Discover the recent developments in blockchain, custody, crypto assets, DeFi, and the digital Euro at the Crypto Assets Conference #CAC20B.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
60322 Frankfurt am Main
Since the first Crypto Assets Conference (CAC) more than 3 years ago, both the environment and the key players in the area of crypto assets, blockchain and DLT have developed. Together with executives, founders, investors and representatives from public authorities, these relevant changes as well as new areas will be discussed at the CAC20B.
During 3 days, visitors will be introduced to these currently relevant topics through speeches, discussions, pitches and networking opportunities. Be one of the max. 130 physical attendees on each of the 3 days or participate remotely to get up to date on the following topics:
- Day 1 (Thu., October 29, 2020): Digital Assets, Securities, and Infrastructure
- Day 2 (Fri., October 30, 2020): Crypto and Custody
- Day 3 (Sat., October 31, 2020): Digital Euro and Stablecoins
Because of the current situation, the CAC20B will take place offline and online and remote participation is possible. There will be remote video access and regular offline tickets.
- Gustav Arentoft, Maker Foundation
- Simon Seiter, Deutsche Boerse
- Alexander Höptner, Börse Stuttgart
- Dr. Martin Diehl, Deutsche Bundesbank
- Thomas Moser, Swiss National Bank
- Julien Le Goc, Libra Association
- Dr. Ulli Spankowski, Bison
- Radoslav Albrecht, Bitbond
- Stefan Schmitt, Blockdaemon
- Connor Payne, Blocksize Capital
- Philipp Schulden, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
- Veronika Kütt, Independent Bitcoin Professional
- Jonathan Dakin, Fireblocks
- Maksim Balashevich, Santiment
Find Hotels Frankfurt Crypto Assets Conference 2020